Friday, May 18, 2012

Kat Von D - Mini True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Little Sinner

Hey everyone! I have got some cool new Kat Von D palettes to share with you. As you all know, I have an insatiable urge to own every Kat Von D palette. I do not know why. I will say right now, I think these are much better than the Mi Vida Loca palette. There are two new palettes out, Little Saint and Little Sinner. They are mini palettes. There are four colors in each just like the Kimberly and Evelyn palettes. I think the colors look great, are pigmented and of good quality. I also love how there is only one real repeat shade out of the eight shadows.The four shadows in this palette are:

Galore - pearlized golden nude
T-Rex - pearlized olive
Swan Song - iridescent white (iridescent pearl in Mi Vida Loca palette)
Brave Awakening - pearlized maroon













Top - Galore, Swan Song
Bottom - T-Rex, Brave Awakening

Swatches
swatched over bare skin - no primer


Top - Galore, Swan Song
Bottom - T-Rex, Brave Awakening

I find these colors to be a little Christmas-y. The rich shimmery gold, evergreen and holly red really do scream holiday party! This is not a bad thing, they are pretty colors. I am glad that the repeat is a pretty color. It is not the colors she usually repeats, and I really did love Swan Song.

What do you think of this palette? Would it get a lot of use from you?
Do you think these colors are too common to warrant purchasing this palette?




Everyday is an adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment