Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sleek Blush by 3 Sugar Palette Swatches

This is just a quick post to show you swatches of Sleek's Sugar blush palette. I purchased two of the five. I picked Sugar and Lace. They seemed like the most logical to buy for someone with pale skin. Seeing as some of the others were quite pigmented, they really did scare me away. (I am not very talented in the blush department)




Turbinado, Muscovado, Demerara



 Swatches
swatched over bare skin - no primer


 Turbinado, Muscovado, Demerara


 Turbinado


 Muscovado


 Demerara



What do you think of these blushes? I really like Demerara. It is a very pretty peachy color. It seems quite sheer so you will definitely need to pile it one. Turbinado is very pigmented. Muscovado is a little intimidating. It is very pretty, but I am not sure about all those glitters!

What do you think of these blushes? Would you wear any of them?
Do you like matte blushes or do you prefer some sparkle?




Everyday is an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment