Saturday, May 19, 2012

theBalm The Balm Girls Lipstick - Immagoodkisser Swatches

Today I have an old swatch for you. As far as I can tell this is still for sale so I do not feel bad about how late this post is. I purchased this a while ago from Haute Look.This is a very pretty shade and I think anyone could wear it. theBalm's website says it is a soft shimmering coral. I agree.






Swatched






This is a wonderful lipstick. It has a sweet scent to it and a pretty sheen. I don't normally like a lot of sheen in lip products, as I have been obsessing with a mostly matte finish. This color is just gorgeous. I am sure anyone could wear.

What do you think about this lipstick? Do you have any favorite theBalm products?
(I ordered the Nude'tude palette from hautelook so a review of that will be on its way soon)




Everyday is an adventure.




No comments:

Post a Comment