Monday, May 21, 2012

Darling Girl Blush Swatches

I have had these since the super bowl sale and just had not gotten around to swatching them. Being that I was over come with some sort of productiveness virus, I decided to swatch a serious amount of stuff and these were some of said items. Today I present to you swatches of five Darling Girl blushes!







Man Candy

She-bop

Boy Crazy

Pixie


Cheeky


Swatches
swatched over bare skin - no primer


Man Candy


She-bop


Boy Crazy


Pixie


 
Cheeky


I like Boy Crazy but I am not sure if I could wear it as a blush. Maybe I could contour with it?  Man Candy is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. She-bop is actually more orange than I  expect and I am not sure how often I will use it. I really love Pixie and Cheeky I think they will get the most use.


What do you think of these blushes? Do you own any Darling Girl blushes?
What would you suggest I try next?




Everyday is an adventure.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite DG blushes are "Be Still My Heart" & "Fantasia"!!! I want to try "Neon Trees"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Purple Haze and I love it! For purple it is very wearable. I like cheeky and man-candy best from these. I prefer lightly applying very bright blushes over muted colors. Boy crazy could be very beautifull too, on the right skintone.

    ReplyDelete