Thursday, May 10, 2012

TAG: 11 Questions

I was tagged by Vee to do the get to know me tag.

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

All About Me!

1.I love tiger lilies.

2. Picnic, or just eating outside, is just the best.

3. I can't wait to get a house so I can have my own puppy dog. I used to have a pet shark named Lunch.

4. I played piano for 2-3 years, I was part of the percussion section in school for about 2-3 years, I switched to french horn, played mellophone in marching band and currently play bass guitar.

5.I really love watching b-movies and listening to the b-movie cast.

6. I used to have pink hair. I will probably dye my hair again after my wedding next year.

7.I collect cameras. and books. and the little papers from fortune cookies.

8. I love a bright lip and graphic liner.

9. Red is my favorite color.

10.Everyday is an adventures -so says my dad. He is right.

11. I love Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Koran food. Legit great stuff!


My answers to Vee's questions.

1. What's your favorite eye shadow?
Currently I am loving KVD Tijuana

2. Do you have siblings? What are their names?
Yes one brother. Tim.

3. What is your favorite song?
uhhhh I really like a lot of songs. I really don't think I could pick one.

4. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants!

5. What is one item you just can't get to work for you?
Is this like a clothing item? if so, sweater vests.

6. What is one trend you just couldn't stand?
Currently Disco Pants.

7. What is your favorite TV show?
Sons of Anarchy or Green Acres

8. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
 Japan!

9. What is your favorite nail polish?
OPI Teenage Dream

10. Have you ever been to a concert? What was your favorite?
Tons! My number one favorite band to see live is hands down The Red Elvises

11. What day is your birthday!?
The last day in July.

I Tag:
anyone who hasn't done this yet? I think everyone I know has done this. =/

Your questions:
1. What is your favorite lipstick?
2. Are you the youngest in your family?
3. What is your favorite flower?
4.What is your favorite color?
5. Do you have a favorite band? Who?
6.What is one thing you want to do before you die?
7.Do you have a favorite quote?
8.What is the most overrated movie in your opinion?
9. Do you play an instrument?
10. Are you bilingual?
11.what is your favorite era?


No comments:

Post a Comment