Thursday, May 17, 2012

FOTD using Sleek Oh So Special Palette

Today I wanted to share a look done with a palette I had been lusting after for a while: Sleek's Oh So Special palette! I have been on a nude and pink kick lately. (ever since Valentine's and thinking about wedding makeup



So let's get started!



After priming your lids, place Boxed in the crease

Then just blend out to soften the lines, and possibly clean up the winged shape if need be

Pat Organza on the center 1/2 of the lid

Take Pamper and place in inner corner

Next use Bow as a highlight under your brown and to soften any harsh lines around the crease if you would like

Add mascara and fill in your brows if you want

Here I used a blush from Sleek's Blush By 3 Sugar Palette - Turbinado

And for funzies I used NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel. I think I went a little too far with this. I also seem rather red today and I apologize.

 



 What do you think of this look? I think the lipstick was a bit much. I think it didn't work with the blush. 
Do you have any Sleek palettes? What is your favorite?





 Everyday is an adventure



No comments:

Post a Comment