Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Black & White Challenge - Day Three

Sorry I haven't posted this yet, it has been done for about a week and I just never wrote up the post. I recently got a few new stamping plates and wanted to play with them so you will see images from the second Bundle Monster set and the Cheeky 2012 set.


Black Base With Color


What I used:
China Glaze - Black Diamond
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky
Konad - m56
Bundle Monster - BM221
Essie - Matte About You

What do you think of this design? I am so glad to have an image plate with a leopard print pattern on it. It seems no matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to do it myself. I need the help! I tried to, instead of using glitter, using a matte top coat as an accent. I feel it did not work out quite as I had planned. It wasn't bad, just not what I imagined it would be. Also if you can tell on the pinky I tried stamping the bow with red first didn't like it and changed to yellow. The red just did not stand out as much as the yellow did. This is also my first time using Black Diamond. I think I works well for this challenge.


2 comments:

  1. I love black diamond! This is way complicated.. I think I wouldn't have made it past two finders lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that sally hanson quick dry polishes are the best for stamping! I wish I had a good leopard print stamping plate. I have a few molds with leopard print in it, but they're not big enough to fit my nails :(

    ReplyDelete