Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day 1/14 - Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette Pink and Purple Look

This is the first ever post to the first ever Valentine's Series! I wanted to start today off will a look using the new Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette. The colors are not a bright as I wanted them to be so I added a bright lip. I also think this could have worked with the purple in the crease a little better.















What I used

Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette [Swan Song, Marya, No Regrets, Drama For Yo Mama]
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Retrograde
LA Splash Spotlight Mascara

Face-
Bare Escentuals Original Foundation in Fair
Bare Minerals Warmth
Benefit Hervana
Too Faced Pink Leopard

Lips
OCC Lip Tar in Queen
  


What do you think of this look? I was trying to create a cute date night look,
would you wear it for Valentine's Day or for a date?
I am totally loving Retrograde right now, what product are your currently obsessed with?

Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment