Friday, February 24, 2012

Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder Swatches

After much thought and consideration on what highlighter products I wanted to try, and after getting a recommendation from WitchHazel, I decided to pick up the small sample version of Pink Leopard to try it out.


Swatches
swatched over bare skin - no primer

swatched individually 

swatched heavily - blended out


I love this. It is not seriously sparkly. I would not use this as a bronzer as I am pale and totally afraid of using one. I think this is a great highlighter though. It has a subtle sheen when used lightly and adds a beautiful glow to your face. I like to use this alone, or to set Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl. They are somewhat similar in color so I feel it works well together.

What do you think of this product? Do you use it as a bronzer?
Do you use highlighters or find them unnecessary? What is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I tend to use bronzer as blush because of how pale I am. I think it's really cute :) I wish they had the Candy Leopard available in this size!

    ReplyDelete