Thursday, February 16, 2012

100 Day No-Buy Challenge

I read a post over at Danielle's Blog  and I thought this is it! I was toying with the idea of going on a serious no-buy until July. If I made it I was going to purchase an airbrush system. Well I think it is best to start a little smaller, let's go 100 days. This no-buy will end the 25th of May. Then it is just a bit further until July. I will be allowed one frivolous item if I make it through all 100 days. What will I pick?!

I have serious issues with money. I love to spend it. I don't love the feeling the next day after realizing what I did. I have a lot of unnecessary things clogging up the apartment. Nate and I want to buy a house, but we cannot do that if I continue on the way I have been.

I am posting this to let you know, I will not have any new items to share. I have two packages coming in the mail, and that is it! I would like to have any of you out there toying with a no-buy to join us in this 100 day challenge. We all need as much support as we can get! If you would like to join in, comment below!


Good luck to us all!

3 comments:

  1. GASP. Even a 100 days is a long time, but I'm sure well worth it. I seriously need to consider doing the same thing. I've gone a bit crazy since I started blogging last year. ;) Good luck! And you know, we don't know what you own. Swatch stuff you already have, it doesn't have to be new. :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I did. I was like oh blog! oh planning a wedding! I need it all! I have so much I have not swatched yet, and I am hoping that this will get me to show more looks and do tutorials and comparisons, I would love to branch out and not -just- have swatches :)

      Delete
  2. Yey so glad to have you on board with me! Feel free to tweet me to update me on your progress! I will do a post on wed linking to all the girls that are taking part iin the challenge x

    ReplyDelete