Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day 8/14 - Fun Pink Look With ELF 144 Palette

Here is yet ANOTHER pink and purple look. I really like this combination. The reason I did this is to show that you can get a beautiful look without having to spend a ton of money. For this look, I used the ELF 144 palette and Rimmel Nostalgia lipstick. The ELF 144 palette is a great investment. Not every shadow is a winner, but the ones that are, are great to work with and have great color pay off. Just see for yourself!







First I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin. Then I used Column 7 Row 3 for a wash all over the lid.

Next I used Column 8 Row 10 on the outer half of the lid.

Then I used Column 8 Row 3 as  highlight on my brow bone.

Then I placed Column 7 Row 9 in the crease and outer v.

I then used Jack's Lantern from Darling Girl as a liner.

I created a small wing and smudged a little on my lower lash line as well.



I am really loving these colors together, what do you think?
What are you going to be wearing on Valentine's day? Anything special or is it just another day?

Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment