Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day 3/14 - Romantic Purple Smokey Eye

Hey everyone! Today is day three of the Valentine's series. I have a look done with Too Faced Romantic Eye palette for you. I have also done this with a more kissable lip or a bold lip, just to give you a choice. :)





Kissable Option - Tarte Lipsurgence in Perky

Bold Option - OCC Lip Tar in Trollop


  What I used


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Retrograde
Buxom Lash Mascara

Face
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
Bare Escentuals Original Foundation in Fair
bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Warmth
Hard Candy Fox In A Box in Smooth Talker
theBalm Mary-lou Manizer

Lips
Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Perky
OCC Lip Tar in Trollop

Brushes
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
ELF Contour Brush
ELF Small Precision Brush
ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush
ELF Small Smudge Brush
ELF Blush Brush
Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush


 Kiss The Bride- pale shimmery pink First Dance- matte dark purple
Cut The Cake- purplish gray shimmer Soulmates- shimmery vanilla


 Here is a face chart to make it easier to see what I did. I will also have a video up soon to help as well. I also thought that this would help if you wanted to create a look similar but without using the Too Faced palette.


What do you think of this look? Would you wear this out on a date? everyday?
I am also testing out some ideas for makeup for my wedding, do you think this eye look would be nice?
Do you like the layout I did here? Do you like the face chart? What would make these posts more interesting/helpful?


Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. And I seriously LOVE Trollop. Getting it Friday, you've sold me. Aaaand I also love your lips! :p

    ReplyDelete