Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day 2/14 - China Glaze Electropop And Konad NOTD

For day two of my Valentine's series I thought I would show you a quick and easy manicure. Adding glitter to the ring finger helps accentuate any ring you may wear there and the Konad design adds something cute.

First here is a swatch of Fuchsia Fanatic


And here is the finished Product







What I used

China Glaze- Fuchsia Fanatic
OPI- Show It And Glow It
Icing- Jet Black
Konad plate m59


What do you think of this manicure? Would you wear it or is it too busy for you?
What is your favorite Konad [or fauxnad] design or plate?
Would you like me to start showing you more of my nails and nail polish swatches?



Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment