Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's day 7/14 - Quick And Easy Look With KVD Truth Palette

Today I have a little picture tutorial. I did a look using the pink side of the Kat Von D Truth palette. I think it turned out alright. It is very wearable. This look would really help to accentuate green or hazels eyes.




First I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my lid

Next I took Rehab

and placed it all over my lid and brow bone

Then I took Galeano

and patted that on the outer 2/3rd of my lid

I took Sister

and placed that on my brow bone for a soft highlight

Then I took Prague

and placed in in the crease like this

I didn't want to use too much and I find placing it where I want it first makes it look nicer after I blend it rather than just placing and blending at the same time. (because I seriously lack skills)
Blend!


Then add some mascara




Here is a full face shot- I used KVD Lovecraft on my lips

What do you think of this look? Too subdued or just right?
I have really been loving a purple and pink smokey eye. I don't know why. What look or combination are you obsessed with right now?


Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment