Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Day 10/14 - Bright Look Using Indie Brands

Here are some photos of a fun look. It is very Valentine's day in colors but in style, it could be somewhat considered anti-Valentine's? I think this is just a fun look. This is one of my favorite looks I have done so far that was not somewhat planned ahead of time. I used all indie eyeshadow and that was fun!






What I used

Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Detrivore - Creature, Starlet, Bone
Darling Girl - Persuasion, Willow
Glamour Doll Eyes - Tattooed, Phyrra, Candy Floss, Foil Me

Face-
bareMinerals - Prime Time
Make Up For Ever - HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 115 Ivory
ELF - High Definintion Powder
bareMinerals - Lovely
Benefit - Watt's Up!

Lips-
OCC lip tar - Grandma



If you want to know how I did this look, I will have a video up as soon as I edit it.

What do you think? Would you wear this on Valentine's day?
What are your favorite indie brands?

Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14

1 comment: