Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's day 6/14 - Quick Natural Eye Look

Today I thought I would try to do a quick photo tutorial of how I did my eye shadow. This was a very quick look and took probably less than 5 minutes. Its a very nice natural looking eye and I think anyone could pull this off without a problem.

First I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and put it all over my lid up to my eyebrow.


Next I used the Too Faced Naked Eye palette.


First I used Pink Cheeks and put it all over my lid and up to my brow bone.


Then I took Unmentionables and placed it in my crease and outer v.


Lastly I took Satin Sheets and placed it on the outer two thirds of my lid. Then I added some mascara and the look is done!




Missed a day, no problem! Check them our here - 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

No comments:

Post a Comment