Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ELF Holiday Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette - Swatches

Today I have a post I have wanted to share with you for a while. That's right! Tonight I am finally ready to share swatches of this humongous palette. You have seen a preview of this from my Target haul.





Swatches
All swatched over bare skin - no primer

Column One

Column Two

Column Three

Column Four

Column Five

Column Six

Column Seven

Column Eight

Column Nine

Column Ten

Column Eleven

Column Twelve
I want to start out by saying I really do feel this palette is a great buy. It is currently $15 at eyeslipsface.com. I do not know anywhere else that you can get 144 shadows in such an array of colors for such a good price. The only issue I have with this palette is that a few of these colors are VERY difficult to work with. It tends to be the matte shades, but no all of the mate shadows are chalky with poor color pay off. To be completely honest, most of the shadows are rather pigmented, soft, and very beautiful. There were just a handful of nasty little buggers that I thought you should be warned about. Even with the handful of hard to use shadows I would say anyone could find a use for this palette and enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment