Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ulta Haul

I stopped at Ulta on my adventure to pick up some fish food. I had a list of things in mind, so there were not too many impulse buys which is all too easy for me.

First I finally found Revlon Royal nail polish. I couldn't find it anywhere and had been looking for months! I also picked up two polishes from China Glaze's Metro collection: CG in the City and Trendsetter. I was looking for Orly's Fowl Play, but those seemed to be all gone.

China Glaze CG in the City, Revlon Royal, China Glaze Trendsetter


I also picked up Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder and Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder in Marshmallow.








I impulsively picked up two Wet N Wild palettes that I had been interested in trying. The first is Silent Treatment and the other is Comfort Zone.











No comments:

Post a Comment