Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Target Haul

I recently went to Target to buy some basic house stuff when I was suddenly distracted by all the glittery ELF products on the end cap. I picked up quite a bit, none of which I needed. I rationalized it by how cheap everything was. I ended picking up a blush brush, a set of duos, the ultimate eyeshdow palette, eyeshadow palette with 32 warm colors, everyday eye palette and natural eye palette.

Holiday Duos

 Holiday Ultimate eyeshadow palette -144 shadows

 Holiday 32 Piece eyeshadow palette - Warm


 Holiday Everyday Eye Palette

 Holiday Natural Eye Palette


I also picked up three nail polishes. Sally Hansen Strobe Light, Nicole by OPI My Sleigh's in the Shop and Glitter in my Stocking

My Sleigh's in the Shop, Strobe Light, Glitter in my Stocking


Are you picking up anything special (makeup or otherwise) for the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. I purchased most of the same except the Holiday Duos, the Holiday Ultimate, and the nailpolishes. I was thinking the same thing "I don't need this but this is so cheap"

    I want the Ultimate Palette. look at all those pretty colors O_O; They didn't have it at my Target ;__; So sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. @innocent+twisted alchemy it was just too hard to say no to such a great deal! stupid ELF!

    ReplyDelete