Monday, November 14, 2011

Bare Escentuals Eye Shadow Swatches

I just wanted to share my small collection of Bare Escentuals eyeshadows. I have five, one of which I recently got that was free with purchase when they were doing a little customer appreciation thing a few weeks ago.








I have:
Queen Phyllis- light buttercup shimmer
True Gold- medium golden nugget shimmer
Pussycat- dark nutmeg shimmer
Tenderheart- mocha with violet glitter
Thank You- no description


 Queen Phyllis


 Queen Phyllis



True Gold


True Gold


 Pussycat


 Pussycat


Tenderheart

Tenderheart

Thank you

Thank you




Swatches



Top: Queen Phyllis, True Gold, Pussycat
Bottom: Thank you, Tenderheart
all were swatched over bare skin - no primer




I actually bought Queen Phyllis, True Gold and Pussycat when I went to Bare Escentuals for a make under. I said I wanted some neutral colors that I could wear every single day. This is when I started getting interested in makeup again after high school and I just wanted something that I knew would work and I couldn't mess up when I try to do it at home the next day. I think anyone looking for some good shimmery neutral colors might like these. I bought Tenderheart when I picked up the Customizable Get Started Kit (Foundation, Mineral Veil, All-Over Face Color, etc). I loved the cocoa brown with purple glitter in it. Just a little something to make a neural everyday eye really POP! Thank you I received free when I purchased the READY 8.0 palette during a customer appreciation event a few weeks ago. I have not used this color yet, but it is a very pretty color.


Do you like Bare Escentuals eyeshadows? What colors do you have?





No comments:

Post a Comment