Friday, April 6, 2012

Top 10 Lip Colors For Spring 2012

Hello everybody! Today is a quick post again. I wanted to share my second top 10 spring colors video. Today is all about lipsticks. I will have swatches to go with this once I get a hold of a camera again.





My top 10:
1) NYX Matte Lipstick- Indie Flick
2) OCC Lip Tar - Grandma
3) Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain - Passion
4) OCC Lip Tar - Harlot
5) NARS - Barbarella
6) Illamasqua - Scandal
7) NYX - Stella
8) Darling Girl - Coraline
9) Kiss My Sass - Georgia Kiss
10) OCC Lip Tar - Strumpet


I tried to get a nice mix and I had a very hard time picking only 10. I tried to pick some that were on trend for this spring - ie tangerine tango and/or neon! I tried to keep a wide range of brands and prices as well. I really like NYX Indie Flick and recently discovered Haute Melon (which I have been wearing for a week straight now). I also have a deep love for OCC Lip Tars so I just had to put a few in this list.

What do you think of these colors? Do any of these colors appeal to you? (swatches coming soon)
What colors do you find yourself reaching for in the spring time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment