Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weekly Loves and Unloves - 7/22-29

On Monday I went to the Palace Theater to see a showing of The Goonies with my husband and our niece. I was so glad to be able to take her to one of our favorite places to see a great movie. The theater will be doing more family night movies like this I can't wait to see what else they show! Unfortunately this young girl says she "doesn't like black and white movies!" Seriously!? This is not ok. What are your favorite black and white movies you think a 10 year old might like? I considered seeing if she was able to see the Evil Dead marathon they will be doing, or if she is able to see Gremlins x Rocky Horror Picture Show. I think she would have a great time, plus she already likes Gremlins. Anyway on to the favorites!


Love : Wet N Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee
I have been using this pretty much every time I do my makeup. It is a great highlight/blending color.

Love : Putting all of my indie shadows in baggies in trading card holders in a binder!
I used to hate baggies and still love jars, but this is soooo much easier. Literally be the idea in the world. I exaggerate but you know what I mean. Everything is at your fingertips, it doesn't take up too much space, and we all know what that means: more room for more makeup!

Love : Philosophy Lipgloss in Pink Frosted Animal Cracker
Seriously. It's just great!
 





Everyday is an adventure.
 

1 comment: