Monday, July 21, 2014

EOTD : Darling Girl London Calling and Fyrinnae Orangutan - 7/21/2014

Ah so we meet again! I wasn't entirely happy with the last look I did, so I did another one today. Seems legit. I decided to go nice and simply, using only three eyeshadows in total. I think sometimes that simplicity is best, but I will leave that to you to decide.






What I used:

Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
Fyrinnae Orangutan
Darling Girl London Calling
Wet N Wild Brulee
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark



So what do you think, better? I think the blending is better and the overall shape is more what I am going for. I am still trying to figure out how to place and blend a dark color in my crease and outer lid area.





Everyday is an adventure.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I hadn't actually seen what Orangutan looked like before. I like it. I think I might have to snag it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, some shadows don't have as much of a following so its really hard to see how it looks. I picked up orangutan on a whim and I am so glad I did!

      Delete