Monday, October 31, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Haul


I just received my package early last week of the stuff I ordered during Sephora's Friends and Family sale. I purchased four items. This was the most exciting out of all my Sephora purchases. Why you ask? Because I ordered from brand I have never tried before! I have heard nothing but good, no, GREAT things about these brands and finally got the guts to try them myself.

I will start with Benefit's Dandelion blush. The package says it is "Finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks, this exquisite brightening face powder leaves a petal like finish. This is my first real Benefit product. I received a sample of Girl Meets Pearl, but I have not tried that yet. I was looking for a very light sugary sweet pink blush and I found everything I wanted in this.







Next I picked up two products from NARS. I was initially looking to pick up Orgasm but when I was reading through reviews I decided to pick up Deep Throat instead. Someone had said it was a less shimmery version of Orgasm so I thought why not? I wasn't really in the market for anything too shimmery and I felt this would fill that spot. Deep Throat is peach with shimmer.







The other NARS product I picked up I totally just picked up on a whim. Honestly I mostly bought it because of the name, but I also think that this could be a totally wearable everyday shade for me. Drum roll please...I present to you...NARS BARBARELLA!!!  Barbarella is a sheer peach.







Last but not least I picked up a Makeup Forever eye shadow in none other than Purple 92. This color has been calling my name for months and I finally gave in. Who can say no to a matte bright purple!?







What did you end up picking up from the F+F sale? How was your first time trying a brand new brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment