Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sephora VIB Gift Card Haul

I received my Sephora gift card in the mail and picked up three things. I know a lot of people were saying you did not have to buy 50$ worth of stuff to use the gift card online, but I did anyway. I was initially only going to get a few Benefit products to test out but then I saw they were doing a flash sale of Hervana before the release in January so I added that to my cart too. I ended up purchasing Finding Mr. Bright, One Prime Day, and Hervana. I have been interested in trying out some of Benefit's products, but The Big 10 which is what I originally wanted was out of stock. I have been rather curious of their different luminizers and face products.







What did you pick up from Sephora recently? Do you like Benefit products?
Are you interested in picking up Hervana when it is released?
What is your favorite face product (primer, luminizer, etc)?


No comments:

Post a Comment