Monday, December 5, 2011

December Wants

I have seen a few of these posts and I like them so I thought I would try to do one myself.


 


 1- Urban Decay Naked2: I know this is very similar to their first Naked palette and I have a few neutral palettes but I still really want this. This seems like it would be more travel friendly than the original and I do like some of the new colors.

2-Jack Black Balm Squad Lip Quad: I have heard so much about these, but just haven't gotten around to trying them yet.

3-Detrivore's new fragrances: I do not need anymore smelly stuff, but I can't help but be curious with some of the notes in these oils.

4-Butter London Black Knight: I just can't justify paying the price. Know of any dupes?

5-Manic Panic Hair Dye: I would love to dye my hair a bright color again, but I am not sure if I should do it now, or wait until after the wedding...


What are your wants this month?
Do you have any of these items? Would you recommend them?


No comments:

Post a Comment