Thursday, December 8, 2011

NARS Deep Throat Blush Swatches

Today I am just going to share some quick photos of NARS blush in Deep Throat. I was originally going to get Orgasm, but decided I didn't really want all the shimmer, so I decided on Deep Throat (which I heard was basically like Orgasm without the shimmer!).

Front
Back
Open
 
Inside

Swatches
these were swatched over bare skin.
The first picture is in the shade and applied very heavy. The second is more of how you would apply it.

Left-somewhat blended
Right- swatched very heavy



Top- Swatched
Bottom Blended out



Deep Throat is a very pretty color. The Sephora website says it is "peach with shimmer." I find it to be a very pretty candy pink coral with beautiful peachy golden iridescence.


What do you think of Deep Throat?
Is it similar to Orgasm or should I still pick it up someday? If it is different would you try it out?

You can pick this up for $27 at Sephora.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the golden sheen this has. Orgasm is the one NARS blush I currently own and I think that it's quite a bit different from this.. Different enough that I would probably drop the $$ on it next time I haul from Sephora because, like I said, wow! That gold in it is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WitchHazel I guess next time I go to Sephora I will have to take a look at Orgasm and probably pick it up :) I am also looking into picking up Laguna. Do you have go to product for contouring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an embarrassing amount of bronzers but there are a few that I reach for constantly, like Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer, Clinique Bronzer in Sunkissed, Wet N Wild Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze, and NYX Blush in Pecan to name a few. I haven't tried Laguna yet; I have to admit that I cringe a little when I see NARS prices. I'm such a cheapskate! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. I will pay if it works and I think I will use it often, but that's about it. I will have to look into some of those.

    ReplyDelete