Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NTMS Challenge - Old Hollywood FOTD

Last night I went out to see Alexandra Fuller speak. I thought this would be the perfect time to try to get this challenge done as I have been very lazy lately. I apologize in advance for my funny looking lips. I did not notice until I finished taking pictures and fixed it. I never realized my lips were slightly crooked until I started wearing color on my lips.



Before

After



What I used:
click to see swatches

Face-
bareMinerals Original SPF Foundation in Fair C10
bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Warmth
NARS Deep Throat
Benefit Dandelion
Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight
bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil

Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion
bareMinerals READY 2.0 Top Shelf
Glamour Doll Eyes Bearded Lady
Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Mascara

Lips-
OCC Lip Tar Grandma



Foundation, Blush, Bronzer, Highlighter

Eyeshadow and Mascara


Close up of eyes


Lips

Not quite Old Hollywood but *shrug* I would say it is better than nothing. What do you think of this look?

2 comments: