Friday, January 16, 2015

This Week's FOTDs - 1/12-1/167/14

Here's how my face looked this week. I was pretty lazy, but that's nothing new. I tried something different and I am not entirely sure I liked it. I honestly think my favorite look on my face, for me, is winged liner and bold lips. It's my comfort zone. Every time I do any kind of eye makeup lately, I am just not a fan of how it looks. *shrug* suggestions?

January 13th, 2015



What I wore: Korres Mattifying Primer, Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff, ELF High Definition Powder, ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Turks Caicos, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Wet n Wild Color Icon single in Brulee, theBalm Nude 'tude palette Selfish (crease) Sexy (lid) Stubborn (inner corner), Maybelline Volum' Express Flared, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes
January 14th, 2015



What I wore: Korres Mattifying Primer, Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory &150 Buff, ELF High Definition Powder, ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Turks Caicos, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Wet n Wild Color Icon single in Brulee, Sleek Makeup Ultra Matts V2 palette Thunder (crease) Orbit (lid), Maybelline Volum' Express Flared, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark, Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Sydney, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes

January 16th, 2015

What I wore: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless

January 17th, 2015



What I wore: Korres Mattifying Primer, Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory &150 Buff, ELF High Definition Powder, Benefit Dandelion, Wet n Wild Color Icon single in Brulee, Maybelline Volum' Express Flared, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner in Emerald Glisten, ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark, NYX Lipliner Pencil in Currant, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania

I obviously didn't stray much or think outside the box.
I love just some liner and lipstick. What is your favorite go-to look?




Everyday is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment