Thursday, January 1, 2015

Technopagan FOTD - 12/30/14

I decided to test out my most exciting Christmas present to wear, OCC Technopagan! It is just as beautiful in person as everyone's swatches had led me to believe. I love it! I could wear it everyday and be the happiest girl in the world. You know the color is good when the lovely girl who was checking me out at Trader Joe's was gushing over it and before I left told me to keep rocking that lip!



For my face I have been doing my current usual routine. I am really loving the look of the Revlon foundation I have been using. It seems, to me at least, to match my skin tone. It doesn't broadcast any dry spots on my face. Best of all? It doesn't settle into any of my fine lines. It looks better on me than MUFE HD foundation and is a better everyday foundation that Illamasqua Skin Base because of the price point. I will be repurchasing when I go though the two bottles I have now. My only complaint? It doesn't have a pump. :(


How can you not just be filled with joy when you see such a wonderful lip color!?



Face
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Normal/Dry Skin 110 Ivory + 150 Buff
ELF High Definition Powder
Illamasqua Powder Blusher Hussy
Benefit Watt's Up!
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Kat Von D Ludwig Palette in Downtown, Tequila
Wet n Wild Color Icon in Brulee
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Flared

Lips
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 830 Currant
OCC Lip Tar/Metallic in Technopagan



What do you think? Do you have Technopagan? Will you be purchasing it?
Do you just love it or is it not your cup of tea? 





Everyday is an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment