Friday, August 1, 2014

FOTD : Birthday Makup - 7/31/2014

Today is the day I turn 25. When I was younger 25 was the age I always thought was the greatest. You had all your shit together, you had a job you enjoyed (at a coffee place), a boyfriend (starving artist type), a cellphone (?), and just generally had a say over what you did.This is mostly true. I have a job that I mostly enjoy, just not at a coffee shop. I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have a lovely husband that I love with all of my heart. I do have a cellphone! And I mostly get to do whatever I want 'cause I'm a grownup!

Because I am so grown up I thought I would be seriously appropriate to wear some sweet blue lips - as I have been obsessing over them like crazy!










What I used :

 Face-
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110 Ivory


Eyes-
Wet N Wild Brulee
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Sabbath
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express

Lips-
NYX lipliner pencil in 851 Black Berry
Geek Chic Cosmetics Geek Gloss in Banished

Fragrance-
Tom Ford Black Orchid





Everyday is an adventure.

1 comment: