Monday, August 4, 2014

One Minute Reviews - Tom Ford Black Orchid

Oh my! *swoon* That was my exact reaction when I sprayed this on my body. There is no other way to react to this scent. Seriously! It is the embodiment of cool, grownup, sexy, elegant, sophisticated.


Notes : Bergamot, Citrus, Mandarin, Black Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lotus Wood, Orchid, Spicy Floral Accord, Orchid (Tom Ford Black Accord), Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla.


I am so in love. Its spicy; the perfect kind of floral. It smells grown-up but this isn't a powdery old lady scent. This just oozes sexy. Like that women in the old black and white films. Its powerful and playful. I mean, if this was a person I might have to seriously consider marrying it! (I feel so sophisticated sitting here eating my easy mac and watching Sin City.)






Everyday is an adventure.

1 comment: