Friday, September 7, 2012

August Favorites and Most Used

I know it's a little late, but since it is still only the first week of September, I thought this would be within the acceptable time frame. I wore basically no makeup whatsoever all summer. It was too hot and I was too gross. I also had not really been painting my nails because summer was so hectic. I am glad it is cooling down and I am less busy. I love reading these posts and doing them myself, I just feel like I never use enough items to warrant making a post. Well this month I used so many things so often I thought I could legitimately write a favorites/most used post.


In no specific order here are the items I used most, or just really loved this past August:

ELF Eyebrow Kit Medium

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

Darling Girl Glitter Glue

Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Maya

Moon Rabbit Cosmetics Natural Shimmer, Fairytale Romance

ORLY Space Cadet, Halley's Comet, Fowl Play

Haus of Gloi Perfume Oil Zazz


I have been without fail been using Maybelline Mega Plush and the ELF eyebrow kit everyday. Even if I don't do anything else, I have been wearing these two items. For about half of the month I have been using Darling Girl Glitter Glue with Fyrinnae's Rapunzel Had Extensions all over the lid and doing a winged liner with the Kat Von D liner. For the other half of the month I have been using Darling Girl Glitter Glue with two new colors I have made (they will be available soon). I recently bought my first ORLY polishes and I have been wearing them like crazy! And what can I say about Zazz from Haus of Gloi. It smells to me, just like raspberry ginger ale which reminds me of christmas eve at my grandparents, so whats not to love?

What have you been wearing most often this month?




Everyday is an adventure.



1 comment:

  1. That Maybelline mascara is a GODSEND for my teeny tiny stubby little lashes <3

    ReplyDelete