Monday, March 5, 2012

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palette Swatches

Today I just wanted to share with you a quick post. I have for you, swatches of the Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palette. I bought this when I was on a neutral and pink shadow kick. Let's take a look.








Top - Ivory, Pink Flannel
Bottom - Pink Chiffon, Chocolate Caviar

Pretty Pink

Top to Bottom - Soiree Pink, Bubble Bath, Sandwash Pink

Swatched
swatched over bare skin - no primer

Top - Ivory, Pink Flannel, Pink Chiffon, Chocolate Caviar
Bottom - Pretty Pink, Soiree Pink, Bubble Bath, Sandwash Pink

This palette comes with four eyeshadows, a blush and three lip glosses. I had to admit this, but I have not used this palette yet. I was so excited about it when I purchased it, but now it just sits in a pile on my dresser with a few other palette, some of which I use often, some of which I would like to use but just don't reach for. The shadows are beautiful and swatched well. The blush seems like a nice color that a lot of people could wear, and the glosses don't seem that spectacular, but the don't seem horrible either. I think the issue I have with the gloss, is that I do not want to just stick my finger in them to apply, for some reason I feel the need to use a brush, and that is just too much work for a plain old gloss to me.

What do you think of this palette? Do you have any products you were so excited
about, that you like, that just don't get any love?

No comments:

Post a Comment