Thursday, May 10, 2012

Black & White Challenge - Day Five

Sorry this post is so late. I wore the last manicure for probably two weeks -no lie! I wanted to at least make it until the Red Elvises show last Thursday. There weren't too many chips so I just wore it until I accidentally peeled the polish clean off my ring finger while watching some Deceasedcrab. I call this my Cheetos nails.

Color Base With Black



What I used:
OPI - Hot & Spicy
Icing - Jet Black
Bundle Monster - BM221


I am a little disappointed in my nails this time. I thought I would just love the whole nail with the animal print. Not so much. It's not that I don't like the pattern, I just think I needed to add a bit more color. I am also not sure if I am loving the actual color I chose to paint my nails. I remember reading that it is a coral, they lie. It is very much just a warm orange. When I first painted my nails, my fingers look oh so red. Looking at them today though, it is not as bad as I once thought it was. Must have grown on me.

What do you think of this color?
Do you think a few dots of a lighter orange or yellow would have helped this pop a bit more?
Have you ever been disappointed with a nail polish color-wise before?


No comments:

Post a Comment