Tuesday, January 6, 2015

One Minute Reviews - Chloe Chloé Eau de Parfum

I am a fan of quick reviews. If you do not want to waste your time reading the rest of this short review you can stop right here: I hated this.



Notes : Pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lily of the valley, rose, cedarwood, amber and honey


  • At first it smelled like gross overpowering chemicals, similar to bleach or a chlorine type smell. Up close, its chemicals and a little powdery.
  • 20 minutes later is less strong, still doesn't really smell like much other than sweet, powdery, gross and maybe a little green.
  • One hour later, I was still not impressed. I honestly could not smell ANY of the notes they say make up this scent.  This seems to be a total dud for me, at least with my skin chemistry.
  • Three hours later and I feel I can safety say that is is not a scent for me. Most of the scent had dissipated and all that was left if an unpleasant soapy smell on my skin.


I give this a -30 out of 10.
I will definitely never sniff this again!






Everyday is an adventure.

1 comment: